Whether you use the Medela or the Spectra or any other breast pump you need accessories. This section will guide you through the only accessories you need to buy.
Here are some accessories and cleaning products that you need regardless of the pump you choose.
- Cleaning – You could wipe your breast pump aaccessories after each use and at the end of the day clean them and steam them to kill all germs. Here is what you need
- Medela Quick Clean Breast Milk Removal Soap – Quick Clean breast milk removal soap removes stubborn breast milk residue up to 3 days old and is clinically tested under physician supervision not to cause skin irritation. No-scrub soap is safe and hypo-allergenic with no added fragrance or taste that might discourage baby from breastfeeding.
- Medela Quick Clean Breast Pump and Accessory Wipes – Convenient portable cleaning, no need for soap and water cleaning after each pump session. Hygienic wipes proven safe for cleaning of breast pumps and accessories as well as high chairs, tables, cribs and countertops.
- Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags –
Disinfect your breast pump breast shields, accessories, breast milk bottles, nipples, pacifiers and more in about 3 minutes.
2. Vehicle Adaptors – Here is a list of vehicle adaptors for Medela.
3. Model specific accessories
- Medela Symphony – If you are renting the hospital grade Medela Symphony you need only the pumping system
- Double Pumping System – All the parts which touch your body such as the double pumping system can be bought separately.
- Tubings, valves, mebranes are also available in case of damage.
- Spectra Hospital grade
3. Medela Pump in style – Here are a range of accessories for Pump in style.