- As the child gets closer to the second year – it will be time to get the glider out of the way and replace it with furniture more suitable for them.Here are my top picks
- P’kolino Little Reader ChairAvailable in almost every color this was my top choice for a chair – it is lightweight but stable, quite cozy for the baby to sit and constructed with durable material. At around $50 this is very affordable as well.
- KEET Roundy Chair DenimThe Keet chair is another great choice although slightly more expensive. It is more stable than the previous ones and is less likely to be pushed around by the toddler. The denim is comfortable and stain resistent. There are other good chairs available for they are too expensive in my opinion.
Chair and Table Set
- Little Tikes Bright ‘n Bold Table & Chairs, Green/Blue This is a great set and really taight my kids to sit in one spot. Of course there is the danger of them climbing up the table, so adult sepervision is required at all times.
- Tot Tutors Kids’ Table and 4-Chair Set, Plastic This is a good choice once the kids grow older.
Best Book Racks
- Tot Tutors Book Rack, Primheary ColorsThere is no need to look beyond this as this is the best available in the market. Believe me kids love going to the book rack and selecting their books and also keeping the books back once they(with your help) have completed reading.
Best Toy Chest or Organizer
- Tot Tutors Toy Organizer, Primary Colors This is my top choice over chests for storing away your toys as the kids can see where all the toys are kept. The bins make it easy to group similar toys making it easy for the kid and you to find the required toy instead of rummaging through the chest.
- 3 Sprouts Elephant Toy Chest, Grey If you have to choose a chest I would choose a lightweight one which the toddler can push and play with, without injuring herself.
Best Portable Toddler Bed – Now as you travel with your infant or toddler, you need some portable beds that you can easy stuff into a suitcase. These two are simply the best in the market, I bought both since I wasn’t sure(planned to return) but my kids each preferred one and so I kept both.
- Good – Regalo My Cot Portable Bed, Royal Blue
- Better- The Shrunks Toddler Travel Bed Portable Inflatable Air Mattress Bed
The second one also needs a pump to be carried wherever you take them so that should be a consideration before your buy.
Subscribe to get updates on latest products and information pertaining to new parents.